Sunday, September 16, 2007

Yes, we finally joined the bandwagon!






Hello everyone, we decided that this whole blogging thing just seems to be the best way to share our news, since it is the best way to learn about all of yours, so here we are. I thought I would put up a few pictures, the only one I could find of our family was one with another girl in it (she is a girl who Shawn baptized on his mission and she sought him out to tell him she was getting married and had baptized her entire family!), the other is just a cute picture of our kids, being what they are! Hope you like them!
Christi
PS- I will do my best to keep this updated, but don't anyone hold your breath!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe how grown up your kids are!

Cazier Craziness said...

Well, I am so excited to see you guys have a family blog. Of course I love to see Shawn's art work, but it is so fun to hear about all the fun stuff your family is doing. Love you guys.