Thursday, July 17, 2008

More cute kid stories . . .

Abby went up to Emma (Shawn's sister) today- she was carrying a cup of water full of ice and water. She handed it to Emma, who asked if it was Abby's drink and Abby replied, "No, I made it for you." "Thanks Abby." "Welcome- can I have some candy now?"

Lucas will often come up to me and give me a huge hug and kiss and tell me that he loves me. Then he will ask if he can play a video game or have candy or ice cream- I think they have figured something out!

Also- Lucas will often come up to me and ask me for help with something by saying something like this:
"Mommy, can you let me have some ice cream because I love you!"
How do you say no to that?

2 comments:

Cazier Craziness said...

Kids are smarter than we give them credit for. I love that.

Zoey Boyles said...

I agree with the other comment.

I don't think I will be able to say no when my (future) kids figure that out!