Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thanksgiving 09

Well, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family. Brent, Becca, and their five kids came up from Tucson, Shelley, Derek, and their two kids came over from Denver, and Joe and Shanna and Nolan came up from Phoenix. It was a crowded house with all of those boys and Abby running around and playing! But we had a wonderful time! One day we went to the Dinosaur museum, which was a total blast!!!


Shelley is an amazing photographer and she took family pictures of all of us! We love it- although, it was really bright and sunny out- sorry for the squints!





Isn't Abby adorable?!



We celebrated Edison's birthday during that week- Shawn and I made the cake...


All in all, it was a crazy, full house, but we had a lot of fun!!!

5 comments:

Meredith said...

great cake! Wow!

Unknown said...

Great pics of you guys!! Looks like a lot of fun!

Ruth said...

Looks like some crazy good times.

I agree that the car cake looked awesome. Are you going to go into business with talent like that?

I get a kick out of seeing Abby among all those boys.

Shelley said...

It was a BLAST!! Thanks for letting me take your pictures. Next time, lets do it when its warmer outside and not in the middle of the day ;) Good looking family though!!

The Kotters said...

hi christy, you probably don't remember me but I stumbled across your blog and thought I'd say hi. I'm Amber Kotter, we lived next to eachother in provo in those duxplexes off of 900 I think. When we were all in the BYU ward. Anyway, it was fun looking at your family pictures. Abby was just a newborn when Zane and I moved back to MT. If you want to check out my blog it's thekotterfamily.blogspot.com.