Wednesday, May 18, 2011

March's Summary



We went out to Goblin Valley and met up with Shelley and her family- it was fun, but really windy and would have been a nice day otherwise, but it was freezing from the wind!!! The kids still had fun, though!




It was mustache March again in Shawn's company this year- doesn't he look amazing?!!!

So, of course the whole family got into it!!!

Lily didn't really like hers, but doesn't she look adorable?!

We blessed Lily at the end of March- her dress was amazingly beautiful!!! Being the star of the day sure was exhausting, though!

Me and my sisters and our babys! From left to right it is Emma with Kaeden, Shelley with Weston, me with Lily, and Shanna with Shiloh!

Shawn, his Mom, and Lily

My parents with Lily

Lily's Dr said that I could use a cream on her acne to help her look good for the blessing weekend and said that it would be worse when I stopped, but the creme was only a temporary fix- she still had a lot of acne, but when I stopped using the creme I saw how bad it got!

0 comments: