Friday, September 23, 2011

June

In June we took a week and a half vacation to Southern California! It was a sort of family reunion for my family and it was AWESOME! We played at the beach...



My brother, Joe, and his family were sealed as a family in the San Diego Temple!!!


We went to Sea World with the fam- good times- I didn't take enough pictures!

We went to this awesome air craft carrier that had been converted into a museum- it was cooler than I thought it would be and we ended up having to even rush through it in the four hours we were there and still didn't get to see everything!



Here we are at Disneyland! We were only there for two days- I wish it could have been three, and NOT during a summer weekend- but we had a blast anyways!





For a late Father's Day we went flying- well, to an indoor fan tube thingy- even the kids went- it was awesome!!!


0 comments: