Thursday, February 28, 2008

SKYPE

Okay, skype is an online chat/video conferencing thingy where you can actually talk to people, or IM them as well as talk with your camera on. I know, this is nothing totally new or anything, but I just acquired an internet camera thingy and I am excited to talk to people with it. If you don't have a camera, that is all good, we can still just talk if you have a microphone and speakers! It is rather like a phone call, but the sound quality isn't nearly as good and there are no annoying long distance charges! This is how I intend to converse with my parents and have them see the kids while they are on their mission. At any rate, I just signed up on it as gingerbubbles, so anyone who wants to chat with me, just add me to your contacts and we will chat!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Very cool. We do the same thing with my parents - talk via the internet. We're having problems with the speakers right now, but it would be fun to talk with you guys some time once we get the technical difficulties figured out. :)

Cazier Craziness said...

We don't have that, but we have email. That will be a great way for your parents to see the kids. That's awesome.

claire said...

BYW, love your cover picture! You always crack me up...