Tuesday, March 4, 2008

MTC

Well, yesterday I had the pleasure of taking my parents to the MTC where they will be for the next week and a half before leaving on their mission for Tokyo! We are so excited for them and for the people in my family who want to know, we have started a blog for them! It is hartzellline.bloggspot.com for those of you who want to keep up with their adventures! We will admit, we are jealous and would love to be able to go and visit them, but we have no dinero (or should I sayYen)! We wish them all the luck and Love in the world and know that they will have a wonderful time!

5 comments:

Cazier Craziness said...

Wow, Tokyo!! I bet they will do great. I am sure they will miss their Grandkids. Oh and maybe they will miss you also. hehe:)

Ruth said...

That is so cool that they got called to Japan. I've been meaning to comment on that lately, but, well, haven't. Meh. They're only staying at the MTC for one and half weeks?!? Do they already know Japanese? Do you (Christi) remember going to the MTC to see me off? That was way cool.

Jim and Pat said...

Thanks Christi & Shawn for helping us set up our blog and giving us a good sendoff at the MTC. No, we didn't know any Japanese but we are trying to learn. Sayonara!! Hartzell choro (elder) and Hartzell shimai (sister)

The Checks Mix said...

Christi! How the heck are you! I didn't even know if I had the right email address for you until the other day when you sent a forward and then I was so excited to see that you had a blog. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I am so excited to get back in touch with you! You are as gorgeous as ever! Your hair is so long and still as curly as ever (love it!). Lucas and Abby are absolutely darling! Good job! Congrats on sending your parents out on a mission. Were they still living in Arizona or had they moved to Utah? Anyway, great to hear from you!

Shanna Hartzell said...

I cannot see their blog, just won't come up. Is there blog addy Hartzellline.blogspot.com or (bloggspot.com)? Help me plz.
Joe