Thursday, March 27, 2008

Trying out the video thingy

Abby is HILARIOUS to listen to, sometime she just rambles on about different things and half of the time you don't know what she is talking about. In this one she is at my in-laws house and talking about the dogs (with our dog there were three there at the time) and whatever else popped into her head. I thought some of you might enjoy hearing what she sounds like! Sorry it is sideways, I wasn't sure how to rotate it, and I'm too lazy to do it right. This is Emma's shirt that Abby slept in because we forgot her PJ's, I thought she was cute in it!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Cute! She's got an adorable voice too. About getting the video turned around, I don't think you can. I've tried, and found out the hard way that videos have to be taken the other way. Unfortunately, sometimes I forget.

Cazier Craziness said...

What a cute girl. Cute personality!