Friday, March 14, 2008

I need tips and help!!!

Okay, I just can't do it, where do you people get all of your cute templates and things like playlists and video editing stuff?! I swear I have tried to find stuff, but I also don't have money, is this only stuff that you can get for free? Or do you guys know of secret stuff that I can find that is free? Please, I will take any help I can get! I really was excited about putting a music player on there so that you all could hear my new favorite song- if you do want to hear it, I suppose you could find it- it is called "Who Wants to Live Forever" by a group called Breaking Benjamin and is on an album called something like "A Tribute to Queen", yes, it is a re-make of a Queen song, but is completely awesome!!! It reminds me of Twilight, I feel like it should be on the movie soundtrack! At any rate, I need help, and I would love for you guys to hear my new favorite song, so find it and check it out!!! Thanks ahead of time for all of the help! Love you all!

1 comments:

Cazier Craziness said...

Well, I will try to explain the best I can. For the playlist music player just go on to my blog and click on create music player on my music player. It will take you to the site and you create an account and there are instructions on there about how to add it to your blog. You have to copy and paste a code into a page element. And if you click on the orange pyzam line at the top of my blog it will take you to a site where you can pick a template. Then you will copy and paste a code into the Edit HTML portion in the customize section on your blog. When you add a new template all your contacts will be erased so don't be alarmed. Just add them again. A little confusing, but hopefully it will get you stared and just mess with it and you will figure it out. I hope this is what you were looking for.