Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter (kind-of)







For our family we didn't really do much for Easter yesterday b/c my father-in-law was out of town, so we are doing our big thingy next week. Also, did it seem to come up too soon for everyone else, too? Well, anyways, here is Abby in one of her Easter dresses (My mother-in-law loves to get my kids the cutest clothes for Easter, and I for one and grateful that she has a weakness for adorable dresses and wound up buying 3 for Abby this year, but I am paying for one of them, and she got Lucas an adorable outfit) and Lucas in his outfit! Also, Abby got a bath disney princess play set that came with bath crayons, I will let you see for yourself what she did with them!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

You're kids are beautiful! Don't you wish adults could get new clothes at Easter too? I wouldn't have minded a new outfit. In eighteen years I'd like to know how Abby feels about that cute butt shot.

Cazier Craziness said...

Adorable kids! I love the Easter clothes. I am so proud you got the playlist on. Good job!!

Shelley said...

Cute cute! I love the bath picture too! I just can't believe how old they look!