Sunday, October 19, 2008

This made me LOL out loud!


Tough Love vs. Spanking - Good Argument
Most of the American populace thinks it is improper to spank children, so I have tried other methods to control my kids when they have 'one of those moments'.

One that I found effective is for me to just take the child for a car ride and talk. Some say its the vibration from the car, others say it is the time away from any distractions such as t.v., video games, the computer, iPod, etc. Either way, my kids usually calm down and stop misbehaving after our car ride together. Eye to eye contact helps alot, too.

I've included a photo below of one of my sessions with my son, in case you would like to use the technique.



Sincerely,
Your Friend








This works with grandchildren,
nieces, and nephews as well.

2 comments:

Christi said...

i can't see the pic!

Cazier Craziness said...

Can't see the pic Christi! Shoot. Is it meant to be funny?? I think we can't tell till we see the pic.