Friday, November 6, 2009

Abby's Fifth Birthday!!!




Lucas and Abby get along so well! They are great siblings!
My parents were both there, and I meant to get a picture of Abby with both of them, but it never happened, but here is one with her Grandma Hartzell (I also never took a picture with her and me and Shawn...)
Abby with Grandma and Grandpa Boyles!

Abby was so funny when we were singing to her; She posed the whole time, I think she thought I was taking a still photo of her... At any rate, that is why we are laughing at the end... Sorry about me talking- I know it comes out really loud because I am close to the camera!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

So Christi,
I have ALWAYS wanted to make a fondant cake! Will you show us how next weekend???? Or, maybe you could just give me the recipe or something. It would make a great post or tutorial for you cooking blog! We could do a turkey cake or something together. How fun. I love how professional Abby's cake looks. Happy Birthday to her!

Zoey said...

Christi-
I admire you! You are so good at posting pics and even VIDEOS! I need to get better at that... And not even to mention your cake decorating skills! Awesome as usual. :)

Thanks for letting us share in the festivities from afar! Tell those kids to stop growing up so fast!

Gab said...

I can't believe she's five!! WOW!! Looks like you had a great party, another awesome cake and I LOVE your halloween costume!! Miss you guys!

Gab

Munchkin Invasion said...

So cute!!! I love that her and Lucas get along so well...

Christi said...

Leslie- the fondant recipe is on my cooking blog- check it out! Zoey- I keep trying to tell her to stop growing, but she just won't listen!!! Gaby- we miss you too- now that we are all settled we really need to have you guys over!!!

Cazier Craziness said...

Your kids are getting so big and they are adorable. As always, a great cake! You guys are amazing! Seriously!! Glad she had a great Birthday!

Shanna Hartzell said...

Happy Birthday Abby! Wow, I can't believe how fast your kiddos are growing!

Ruth said...

So cute and so fun. That cake is AMAZING! Beautiful Abby is so lucky to have such great parents. Gosh dang it! :) I wish we didn't live so far away! I miss you!