Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween 2009

We went back to Payson for a Halloween party with all of our old friends a few days before Halloween- I went all out with my Geisha costume- it won the children's costume contest that I didn't even enter in! I think I look kind of freaky, but it was fun! Shawn was supposed to be Calvin and Hobbs, but his hair came out green instead of blond!
Abby was a pretty kitty and Lucas was "Master Dan" a Bakugan guy.... he loves his Bakugan!





Trick or treating!!!

4 comments:

Zoey said...

HAHA! That is definitely green hair. Hilarious. But you all still looked so great! Good job with the geisha makeup! I bet that was fun to take off...

Munchkin Invasion said...

Is that your house in the background? I'm still dying to see house photos...did I miss those?

Love the costumes...if I let James know Bakugan existed...we'd be in big trouble. :)

Christi said...

Becca- there are house pics on the blog; I think we took them back in April or something; as far as James learning about Bakugan, I will try to stop Lucas from telling him, if you want... but I can't make you any promises on that front!

Cazier Craziness said...

You guys look great!! The kids costumes are awesome!!