Friday, October 5, 2007


Thought I would put on some new photos and the like, I guess I will just try to write a little something beside each one, if I can . . .
This is Shawn and Drew (his younger brother for those who don't know) and the monkey Shawn did on Drew's wall last week


Here's me and the kids in Drew's room (I just liked this one, usually I don't like pictures of myself, but this one wasn't too shameful!!)





Here's Abby and Lucas playing in the corn box at a farm feild trip we went to yesterday for Lucas's school. (Notice Lucas's crack, yes I know it is there, I just can't ever do anything about it!)
















Here is Lucas and Abby
showing how tall they
are!






















Here are the kids in their Halloween costumes, Lucas LOVES transformers and Abby is a butterfly, sorry I couldn't get a better picture of her front, perhaps for the real Halloween, but isn't it cute in the back? By the way, these were taken at our ward Christmas party yesterday, yeah, we thought it was early in the month for it, too!


























Here's me and Shawn taken last night-this is Shawn's impression of "stroke baby" which is a face that our cousin (who is one and hasn't had a stroke) sometimes makes. For the one of me, I know I'm not cool, but what the heck, right?

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Whatever Chica! You look hot and are way cool. That mural is awesome Shawn. Christi, do I recognize that sweatshirt from at least 10 years ago? What are you doing hiding behind a tee anyway? Love all the pictures of Lucas and Abby. Boys and butt cracks go together like PB and J. Can't avoid it. I remember my brothers showing theirs too.

Tim & Alicia said...

You guys are hilarious. I swear you guys live like a block from my brother, but you're definitely not in the same ward. I wish you were though. Looking forward to more halloween pics... I am already bummed that I have to teach seminary that night. Have fun!

Cazier Craziness said...

You guys are awesome.