Friday, October 19, 2007

Man, I am not that good at this!

So, I have finally had a few mintues (and by a few I mean that I wasn't really able to read that much stuff, but I am working on finding more on-line time, maybe when we move . . .) and I saw that my blog is not nearly as detailed as all of the rest of yours! I just want to say, though, that since I just checked my comments for the first time, it was great to hear from all of you! Also, do all of you know that you can set up something called bloglines? Shawn set it up for me and it tells you when each of your friends puts up a new post on their blog, so you don't have to remember them all, and it is super easy to do and use! Just go to bloglines.com- I think it is even set up by the same people as blogger- just a tip to make your lives easier! Well, lots of love to all of you, and it was great to hear from you all! LOVE YOU!!!
Christi

3 comments:

Kate said...

It was great to hear from you, too! Blogging has become such a fun way to keep in touch with everyone!

Ruth said...

Blogging takes practice. I'm pretty sure that all the fun details to a lot of blogs are gradually added in. We love you too! Thanks for trying to call me today. I'm not giving up.

Cazier Craziness said...

Good tip. I will have to check that out.