Monday, May 26, 2008

Birthday Month

May is the month for Shawn and my birthdays and for my birthday he did this wonderful drawing:Isn't he wonderful? His birthday was yesterday and we had a nice time at my in-laws house having a BBQ and spending time with family. The bummer is that I started coming down with a cold on Saturday, it started with a mild sore throat, but by last night I felt TERRIBLE and today I have been really not feeling well. I guess I can't complain too much, this is the first illness any of us have had this year, not bad!

3 comments:

claire said...

You are so lucky! I love it!!! Must be fun to be married to an illustrator, he's sure blessed our lives.

Cazier Craziness said...

What a great picture. Happy Happy Birthday guys!!

Ruth said...

That is the cutest thing! You two are the coolest. Hey Christi, I met your almost-clone the other day. She's beautiful, tall, uber friendly, got a rich voice, and just super cool. The big difference between you is that she's a black version of you. Or maybe it's the other way around. Seriously though, next time I see her and if I have my camera, maybe she wouldn't mind if I took her picture and I could email it to ya. I get a kick out of it every time I think about it.