Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Goblin Valley


Well, on Saturday we decided to take a day trip to Goblin Valley- it is one of our favorite spots to go to, although we haven't been there in too long! The kids had a blast!
Shawn and the kids got a bit tired while we were exploring and had to stop for a nap!

Shawn can hike a bit higher than the kids, but I wanted to show how high some of the "goblins" are- and how cute everyone was!
Abby is just cute!

This is how the kids went down a big hill they had hiked up- in case you can't tell, it is a slide!

Here is Abby "flexing her muscles"


Here's Lucas- he loved climbing the rocks and hiding behind them in order to "scare" us!

5 comments:

Cazier Craziness said...

What a fun place. It looks like you guys had a great time.

Tim & Alicia said...

I love Goblin Valley!!!
I love the pictures we took when we went hiking there as roommates. I remember that as being a really fun day trip, but maybe it is just because I love the pictures. I seem to remember spraining my ankle, no big surprise. I'm glad you guys go there lots. It's such a great playground for the kids too!

Becky said...

I have yet to visit Goblin Valley, no thanks to an old car that broke down on our way there. Boo! Looks like fun. Hopefully we'll make our way there eventually. Excellent work keeping your family active!

The Checks Mix said...

How fun! I have never heard of Goblin Valley! Is it in Southern UT? The red rock makes me wonder. Your family is so darn cute!

Jim and Pat said...

Well, we just have to go to Goblin Valley when we get home. The photo of everyone taking a rest on different levels looked cool--just glad there weren't any rattlesnakes there sunning themselves.