Saturday, May 24, 2008

Time to Catch Up!

Okay, so it had been quite a while since I last posted, I know! Things have been really busy and with Mother's Day and my birthday, I have a tendency to get a little lazy! I hope you enjoy the updates from the past few weeks!

On Mother's Day, Shawn allowed Abby to paint his toenails, he has just finished painting mine, and I painting hers, so she needed someone to do, if you can't see the color, it is REALLY pink! He is such a great Daddy!


Here is Me and Shawn after we got sung to for our birthdays! (Yes, I know we both look fat on here . . .)
Abby in the morning . . .






Today we got a lot of yard work done. When we finished, Shawn needed to take a break and Abby needed someone to pull . . . but it didn't last long.




The kids, of course, then decided to get a ride from Daddy . . . lazy bums! :)

2 comments:

Cazier Craziness said...

I love the picture of Abby trying to pull Shawn. So funny!! I love to see the pictures.

Shelley said...

So its been awhile since I checked your blog and I love all the pictures. It looks like May was a pretty fun month!! Did you guys get my cards by the way? I love you!!! Oh, and Christi, you look fabulous.