Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Catch up time!

Okay, so a couple of weeks ago we went to southern Cali for Shawn's brother(Alex)'s college graduation. I didn't post the photos for a bit because I wanted everytone to see Shawn's Kefling video, but I am sure you have seen it by now, so I am finally posting . . .

Abby looked so pretty that day and both of the kids were really great during the ceremony- I attribute it to weekly training at church!
After the graduation we played at the park, Lucas found some interesting things to do to pass the time!

The day after the graduation we went to the famous Chinese Theater where they have all of the premiers- we got an AWESOME parking space, but other than the footprints, there didn't seem to be too much else to do, so we didn't stay long.

Abby was so brave to get her picture taken with Spider Man!
Isn't she cute! Lucas was too scared to do it!

These are the Harry Potter foot, hand, and wand prints! I am Ron (Rupert), Drew is Harry (Daniel), and Emma is Hermione (Emma)!

This isn't in California, this is the other day at home, but I wanted to add it because Lucas looks cute! Before you think that I am an overprotective Mom, you need to understand that on that day alone he had already scraped up his hands, both knees, and one elbow- the kid unfortunately inherited his smooth coordination from me- Sorry Lucas!

3 comments:

Cazier Craziness said...

I am glad you guys had such a great time. It was nice to see you guys on your way back. Don't you love little boys and their owies? It's neverending.

The Checks Mix said...

Such cute pictures! You look gorgeous in the Harry Potter prints one!

Allison said...

I want to go to Los Angeles!! Glad you guys had fun :)