Thursday, June 19, 2008

T-ball time is here again!!!

We LOVE t-ball time! It is the funniest time of the year! The kids are always doing the funniest things and they won't listen to you if your life depended on it! Lucas did pretty good, but he did get upset when other kids kept "catching" the ball when he wanted to, I had to give him a talking to for hitting them with his mitt . . . ah, the joys!


We took even more pictures than this, but I figured this was as much as you would want to see!

2 comments:

Kate said...

What a fun time for Lucas! And, I love the pictures...is that a church I see in the background of one of them? I miss Utah for things like that, you know, churches on every street corner. :D

Cazier Craziness said...

Gotta love T-ball. He looks so cute out there in his red shirt. Thanks for the comment. You are very sweet. The whole comment thing stems from anxiety. If I haven't commented on something I feel a little stressed out till I do. It's a sickness. :)And plus I miss you guys!!!