Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Breaking Dawn

Friday night I went with Emma (Shawn's sister) and her friend at midnight to Barnes and Noble to get Breaking Dawn! We had fun waiting, although there was a big group of obnoxious girls a little in front of us who kept screaming and singing songs about being in love with Edward Cullens. It was funny. Anyhow, the unfortunate thing is, although we did get books, I had to wait to even start it until Sunday because of the wedding, but I will tell you that although at first I wasn't loving the book, I finished it yesterday and did love it! It wasn't what I anticipated and was , perhaps, better than that for it! Anyhow, here is Emma and I as we were waiting in line!

2 comments:

Cazier Craziness said...

I can't believe you finished already. I am getting there, but the kids keep needing to eat and and stuff so I am having a hard time. Hehe :) I think I have a couple hundred pages to go. Neal is at the station tonight, so I may just read all night! Cute picture of you guys!!

Shelley said...

My friend told me she hated it. I'll get mine on Thursday so I'm interested to see why some hated it and some still liked it. We'll talk Twilight stuff when you come in less than a month now!!!!!!!!