Monday, August 25, 2008

Our silly Abby

Okay, Abby is just plain adorable- we all know and accept this. I wanted to post a couple of things about her that I keep forgetting to put up here. One is a story that happened a couple of months ago at church:
Abby was sitting on Shawn's lap at church when she looked up at him and said, "Daddy you have something growing out of your nose!"
Shawn touched his nose and said, "It's called nosehair Abby."
She studied it for a minute and then leaned closer and looked up for a better look. "Wow, it's like a forest in there!"
We couldn't stop laughing- not very reverent, but wouldn't you?!

Botox face!!! Okay- so about a month ago, I got Botox (yes, I really did, since I work somewhere where we sell Botox it made sense for me to get some to both see how it feels and to get rid of the *wrinkles* that are cropping up on my forehead and between my eyebrows! So, Abby saw some of the pictures we took of before and after and the strange faces we make in them and decided to make her own face- we call it her "Botox face"!

I got some headbands for Abby a couple of weeks ago and now she won't let me fix them when they are on- she insists on doing it herself ever since Grandma taught her how (thanks a lot, Sherri!) and of course, rarely does it right. Sorry this is fuzzy, but I thought she looked like some kind of 80's aerobics video instructor!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Like you have any wrinkles to worry about Christi! :D

Abby is darling, but you already knew that!

Cazier Craziness said...

Hahaha... What a funny little girl! She is adorable.