Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First day of Kindergarten!!!

Lucas's first day went really well. He wasn't scared at all to go to school and he said that he made some new friends. I don't know if there were any other hitches- but Abby and I showed up early to get him and witnessed him crying at the end of class, but it turned out that another kid had accidentally stepped on his fingers and he was crying from that. I don't know what to do about the fact that he does cry so easily, I swear, I never encouraged it- Abby is a lot tougher, but that is who he is . . . All in all, he had fun and did good and you should be so proud of me because I didn't cry!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Wow you look so grown up! I sure hope school goes great for you Lucas!!!

Cazier Craziness said...

What a cute boy he is! I think Landon was stressed out the whole first week of Kindergarten. They are too cute! Is he going all day or is it half day like it is here??

Melody said...

They seem like they are really good buddies. Very cute! Gavin and Lilah are starting to get a long much better as she gets older. It is really fun to watch. Gavin just started K too and he loves it ;)!