Wednesday, November 26, 2008

November Update

Okay- well, the past few weeks have been crazy busy for me! Between working four jobs, taking care of the kids, entertaining friends, and just living life I haven't had much time for the blog. I also haven't really taken any pictures over the past few weeks, so nothing much there to report. Basically I wanted to say Hi to everyone and let you know that I haven't fallen off of the face of the earth. Hope you all have a great Turkey Day! We are still trying to find our balance in our lives, but things are going well and, for once, we still have $ in the checking account when one of Shawn's paychecks comes in again! So, that is all good! Hope you are all doing well! I will try to be better about posting and finding the time in which to do it!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

And I thought my life was busy....

:)