Saturday, December 6, 2008

New Computer!!!

Yay!!! I am so excited! Thanks to help from my cousin Melissa who works at the Apple store we were able to get a new computer- and not just any computer- an I-mac!!!  I am so excited!!!  It is so very pretty and we are having fun playing with it and figuring it out- it is different from our old PC and I am not as familiar with how to work around with it, but our old laptop was dying and we needed a new one, so we decided to get one that wouldn't constantly crash on us!!!  I know, you can all be jealous now...it's so pretty!  Anyhow- I just wanted to say Hi to everyone and let you know that we are still alive!  Hope you are all having fun times with the Christmas holidays- man this year has gone by fast!!!  Love you all!

2 comments:

Zoey said...

Congrats! It seems like more and more people I know are going to Macs. I started out with Mac and moved to PC so I'm versed in both. If you need any help figuring it out, let me know!

Cazier Craziness said...

There is nothing like a new computer!!!