Friday, January 23, 2009

Videos of playing games with the kids

We were playing games with Shawn's family on Sunday night, the kids wanted to be with us, but were too young for our game, so they played their own game while we played ours- I wish I had videotaped earlier, they were being adorable...but this was still cute....

Last night Lucas and I played WAR- he loves that game! The kids seem to always be acting cuter before I turn on the camera, but it was still cute- this is a two parter because I had to stop to shuffle his cards- might be boring to some of you, but I think my parents will enjoy it!

3 comments:

Zoey said...

I love videos like these! It's the "everyday" stuff that you'll miss in later years but now you've captured forever. =0) Very cute!

Unknown said...

Very cute! :)

Jim and Pat said...

We love watching our grandkids in action. Can't wait to come home and play games!!
Love, Grandma and Grandad