Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hair Cut

So, on New Year's Eve I decided that I was sick and tired of my hair- you might be surprised- I have always been quite proud of my hair - seeing it as "my one beauty"- but I have had it long for three years now and I was ready for a change.  Also, it was rather damaged from dying it, so I wanted to cut off the dead and damaged parts.  So, I cut off a good foot off of the top and layered it down to just past my shoulders- as you can see in the photo.  Also, I darkened the light blonde a bit and touched up my roots- I am starting to get some grey hairs- it is looking like I will be dying it from now on.  Anyhow, I actually really like it and I think it is a big difference- but apparently I am wrong because I spent several hours with my in-laws the following day, whom I spend TONS of time with, and no one noticed a thing- so maybe I am wrong.  What do you think?
I had to get a photo with Abby- she is so pretty!



7 comments:

Zoey said...

I would have noticed!! It looks great, Christi! And very cute pictures of the girls and boys. Abby looks so pretty in her fancy dress and with her curly hair!

Unknown said...

I think it looks fabulous! Loved all the pics!

:)

Ruth said...

You are gorgeous! And so is your family.

Cazier Craziness said...

It's adorable Christi! I love it!

Shanna Hartzell said...

Love the hair Christi!!! So cute

Melody said...

You look beautiful! I recently cut mine too. Infact I think it was probably as long as yours, and now about as short as yours.... maybe a little shorter. I haven't had the guts to post pictures yet. I am still having post partum depression ;(. I get a lot of compliments, but I too felt like it was kind of my trademark... I feel wierd without it. Hope you guys are going great!

Boyles Family said...

I did notice and every time I went to say something I was oh I don't know probably being made fun of. It really does look great and I meant to meantion it again yesterday, but I was just so bloody tired I forgot. You look beautiful and I really like it. I think right there is the perfect length!

I love it and You!
Sherri(the blind mother-in-law!)