Monday, February 9, 2009

Lucas's Crush part 2

Okay, so today Lucas and I were in the car again and I wanted to know more what his crush on Lilian was like, so I asked him, "Lucas what is it that you do for Lilian when you are helping her?"
"Um, I just give her kisses."
I have to admit, this rather shocked me (and made me laugh), "Does she like it when you kiss her?"
"Usually."
"Does she want you to kiss her?"
"Yeah, sometimes...sometimes she asks me to kiss her and I always give her a kiss when she asks me, but sometimes she doesn't ask and I give her a kiss anyways."
This REALLY shocked me, I was expecting it to be something along the lines of he likes her and she thinks he is a stupid boy or something. So, I went on:
"Where do you give her a kiss?" I HAD to know....
"On the cheek." Well, that was a relief. Then I asked,
"Does she let any other boys kiss her?"
"Nope, just me. She especially doesn't let Landon kiss her, Landon isn't a good boy. But she is always good, she is so nice!"

Think what you will, I know I should maybe discourage this kind of behavior so young, but at the same time, they are in kindergarten and I am proud of the fact that my son is the one that this girl likes! I think it is sweet- maybe in a few years we will have a discussion about dating and kissing girls and age...but I am sure he will soon see them as dirty and having cooties, so I am not worried. I think it is ADORABLE!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is really cute! Go Lucas!

Stephanie James said...

That is sweet! I love it! Your kids are so cute!

Meredith said...

it is adorable :) How fun to have a first crush!

Tim & Alicia said...

I want to hear Landon's side of the story....

Boyles Family said...

If Cory were to comment he would say something like yah, That's my Grandson! But come on if any of you out there know any of the Boyles Men this behavior of Lucas' is not coming from them. They always waited to be caught, or just told "hey you, your my boyfriend!"
The men in Christi's family must be real Casanova's!
Grandpa is proud though Lucas and I'm sure will try to take credit!

Cazier Craziness said...

How cute is that!! So fun! He's already wrapped around a girls finger and he's only in kindergarten. So cute!