Thursday, February 26, 2009

When Shelley came to town



The kids got cotton candy...
Here is baby Stewart- he is so FAT!  I LOVE it!!!
Melissa and Aunt Deb came one night to hang with us...
Okay, this is a horrible picture of me, but Melissa and Shelley look great!  I am not wearing any makeup and this sweater makes me look pregnant!
Shawn has such a way with babies!
We were playing "London Bridges"-the kids LOVED it!
Here is Edison and Abby playing in the snow- he looks like he is having a lot of fun, huh?
Abby LOVED the baby!!!
Lucas just took a picture with him...I think babies tend to kind of flabbergast him....
All in all, we had a fantastic time!  I was sad to see her go, but I knew that she was missing her husband and I don't blame her for that!  I do miss her- hopefully she will come and visit again in April!

0 comments: