Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch


Here are the kids in the pumpkin patch- here they are with the two they picked out . . .

The kids and I on the "hay ride" which had no hay whatsoever, but was pulled by a tractor and it took us out to the pumpkin patch!

They had some fun images for the kids to stick their heads though and get a picture- cheesy I know, but the kids look so cute- don't they?


All in all, it was a lot of fun, and I wound up buying this big bag of apples for $7 and they were GOOD! I am definitely going to go back there next year, maybe even next time I just want to make a fruit pie, the fruit was awesome and well priced! Some of you may be wondering, how is Lucas there when he is in school- well, he didn't have school that day because of parent teacher conferences, so it all worked out! YaY! By the way- I LOVE FALL!!!!!

1 comments:

Cazier Craziness said...

I can't wait to do the whole pumpkin patch thing this year! Cute pictures of the kids! I am glad you are blogging again! :)