Sunday, September 28, 2008

YAY! My computer is back in business- for now!

Okay, so for those who were worried about my lack of posting the past few weeks, you have probably noticed that I have finally caught up! Not only that, but Shawn and his AWESOME friend at work were able to not only save all of my photos and files off of the computer (which I will now swear to back up my photos every time I load them), but there were able to resurrect the computer without having to erase the whole thing and reload the operating system! I hadn't realized how co-dependent I have become of my computer, but without it I felt very cut off from the world! I also really missed being able to video chat with my parents every week, so tonight I will finally get to again! YAY! However, it has caused my comptuer to be not quite the way it used to be, and since it is 3 1/2 years old, it might be about time to get a new one, if only we had the money . . . *sigh*! Well, just to keep you posted! I put up quite a bit, so scroll on down and enjoy!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Hey Christi--

Great to hear from you! Your kids are absolutely adorable and totally look like Shawn! LOL :) I look forward to reading more about your family's antics! Thanks for saying hi!!

Zoey said...

Cute new layout!