Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Facebook

K, so I have been a little bit behind in the trends, I  know that- I don't have tons of spare time to waste online, like I used to.  Ever since I started working from home, I feel like whenever I am at a computer I am working, so generally, I don't spend a lot of time in front of mine when I am not working.  However, recently I have started catching up on my Facebook.  I hadn't been on in months, but I found some friends whom I hadn't spoken to in YEARS and it was a nice way to reconnect with them.  So, here I am- behind in my blogging and busy as always, but I just wanted you to know, if you have been waiting for me to replay to a friend request, I finally have.  Also, I think I might enjoy popping in to Facebook once a day or so, as a means of keeping up with my friends.  I will admit, at first I was trepidacious about joining in and bothering with it...but I am beginning to see the benefits of it.  So, if you want to write on my wall- just look me up and add me as a friend (I will try my best to not make you wait for 6 months- as I have some of my other friends!!!)

2 comments:

Zoey said...

Ha. You'll get addicted, trust me. Just as you said, it's a great way to stay in touch with old friends. I even reconnected with friends from elementary school and old day cares!

Ruth said...

Congrats. I personally have no desire to join. SO even if you invite me, probably ain't gonna happen. Oddly enough, my sister has connected with a lot of people I know and lets me get on her account and check in on people. Or stalk them. Not sure if there's a difference in this case. If you want to add her, she'd probably love it. Then I can check out your wall every once in a while. Maybe even leave a message under her name. He he.