Friday, March 13, 2009

Here they are doing "centers" which is when the kids split up and do different activities- this one was making patterns with little bugs- Abby loved this one so much that she refused to leave it...
This one they did their handprints...cute, huh?

Here they are- what a good looking group! You can see that Abby isn't happy- I had to pull her away from the plastic bugs to take this photo!

Lucas and Sherri made "sight word" searchers- you use them to spot the sight words...
Here is Abby, still playing with the plastic bugs...

I added some videos- the thing is, these video's happened first, but when I am downloading photos, I have to start with what happened last, apparently it is the opposite with videos' those one's come up wherever in the post you are...it would be nice if it was consistent...At any rate- I hope you enjoy lucas singing his songs- he is the one who is usually NOT singing!!! :)

0 comments: