Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lucas and Abby creating a world together

I was dead tired this morning and had a hard time getting out of bed...when I did finally get up this was what I saw the kids doing! It was so adorable, I had to take a video for the blog- sorry that I move around a bit- the light made them look really orange and, so I opened a window to get better light. It amazes me how well they play together- they really are best friends- sure, they do fight sometimes, but how cute are they at the end of the video when Lucas shows Abby how to blow a kiss?!! It is so wonderful!!!! I love it!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!

Cazier Craziness said...

Aw..so sweet! I wish my kids played that good together. Seriously Christi, I do read your posts as they come up, but I am way behind on comments!!